Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Tower Life Insurance will rip you off and spit you out!

I feel it necessary to warn all about Tower Life Insurance as they are spending heaps on advertising these days. You don't see a day of television where they are not advertising one of their products in some way or the other.

This insurance company is a rip off and will not pay you out and support you like they make out they will, so don't insure with them!

I was in hospital undergoing a bladder neck incision to urinate again, when the Victorian Workcover Authority sacked me becuase as I was in hospital then recovering there was no way I could reapply for my position.

I have described workcover and TAC before so will not go on how they all claimed each other was responsible for my condition and none paid anything saying it was the other insurance companies responsibilty. None of them claimed I didn't have injury/illness that prevented me from working they just claimed it was the other insurance companies responsibility.

But I had income protection insurance and permanent dissability insurance with Tower Life.

Now I know from experience that Tower Life Insurance will not support and provide the security they claim!

Tower Life refused to pay out on permanent dissability, even though to this day I still not able to work in any gainful way.

But the worse part is that I had income protection insurance, which if they paid like they claim would have allowed me to keep the house and probably prevented a seperation from my family.

Sure Three Years after I was off work they paid me 3 months worth of income protection but that was 3 years later and they wouldn't pay anymore becuase Workcover had sacked me so they only paid to the date of my dissmissal.

They are a sick money hungry organisation that will not support you or provide the income protection they claim. In the 3 years the bank had taken the house and sold it out for a pitance, we had seperated, and I had treatments I could not afford. Everything they paid out 3 years later went to solicitors payments, which I probably wouldn't have needed if they paid when they stated they would.

Don't waste your money with this or any other income protection or life insurance becuase they will keep it and watch your life self destruct hoping you will drop the claim and in the end for you sanity and family health you will have too.

Again DO NOT INSURE WITH TOWER LIFE!

No comments: