Friday, November 10, 2006

Marijuana the truth behind it being illegal

Cont......

How can this occur??

I've been through three pain management clinics now and all have recommended in one way or the other Marijuana for pain management, in preference to morphine, valium and antispasmodics.

I won't take morphine as after 3 years I found it makes me agro, and valium makes me like a zombie and as I have prostate problems and had drill up the penis to pee again I cannot take antispasmodics becuase they effect urination.

As such I am struggling totally with pain. The worst part is that the testicle they cut open and stretched to remove epididamel cysts causes so much pain it makes it hard to get an erection and be intimate with my wife.

So I was struggling mentally with the fact that the recommended medication is illegal and had the psyciatric crisis assessment team drop in becuase my doctor was concerned that I was so down.

Bonus I'm not insane or anything like that as when I explained the pain the psyc workers actually cringe becuase they couldn't handle the thought of having the ball bag cut open and the testi stretched 6 inches down so they could cut it open and remove the cyst.

They were that effected by the fact that I need pain relief they told me which pub to go and score from and then they even mentioned another person who was an ex police officer and told me to go and see him as he would know where to get marijuana for some pain relief.

I haven't the money for one and I struggle with it's use as a Christian and it being illegal as the other so it's not possible to follow their advice at this time.

Isn't it ridiculous though that the polititians have been paid so much money by the pharmacutical companies to keep such a useful drug illegal!

I would love to be able to go out and afford to get some legal pain relief but that won't happen becuase of the corruption in our political circles that keep it illegal. They would preffer I used morphine a highly addictive drug that stuffs not only your kidneys but your life!

Sick world
Daniel

No comments: